We hope you love your Sons, but if you want to return them for any reason you can.
We offer free return shipping within the UK and a full refund if you return your order to us within 30 days.
- To be eligible for a return, shoes must be unused and in the same condition that you received them.
- We use very fine and supple calfskin and highly polished soles which must be handled and tried on with care.
- Shoes that are returned with creased leather or marked soles from being tried on will not be eligible for refund.
- The shoe box, spare laces and shoe bags are all considered part of the product and must all be returned to be eligible for refund.
We’ll email you when we receive your returned items, and again when we have refunded you.
We provide free returns with CollectPlus. It’s a convenient, trusted way to return parcels via local shops, petrol stations, universities and shopping centres. There are over 5,800 stores in the UK, open from early in the morning until late in the evening, 7 days a week..
- 1. Complete the online return authorisation form, here: https://sonsoflondon.com/pages/returns
- 2. We will email you with a return authorisation number and detailed return steps.
- 3. Attach the CollectPlus returns label provided with your order and make sure any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered. Drop off your parcel in your chosen store, where you will be given a receipt with a tracking code.
You can track your parcel yourself, at https://www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new
Find your nearest store here: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/store_locator (use the ‘Find a store’ search at the top of the page.)
If you want to exchange your purchase, simply return the pair you don’t want for a full refund and place a new order for a new pair. It's that simple.
And remember, shipping and returns within the UK are always free of charge.